Greening your business is a good idea. It saves you money, lets your customers know you are conscientious and creates a healthier working environment.
Let’s look at a few ways you can save money:
- Use Energy Star equipment
- Insulate pipes
- Turn off lights
- Reuse what you can
- Repurpose items that are too good to be thrown
- Keep company vehicles tuned up
- Schedule deliveries and errands so you use less gas
- Insulate around doors and windows
- Buy used equipment when feasible
- Trade supplies or services with another company
I’m sure you can think of many ways to save money and go green for your business.
How do you save money?