Everyone needs a little junk in their trunk…
Especially, if you love going to rummage sales!
It is always a good idea to have a few extras along to help you get your rummage sale treasures home safely.
Here is a quick list of some of the “junk” you will need:
- Boxes: To hold the bags of goodies, so they don’t roll around in the trunk.
- Newspaper: To wrap, or re-wrap your items, so they don’t break.
- Bags: For a little extra wrapping or for sorting the outstanding stuff from the mediocre.
- Bungee ropes: Not the jumping kind, but the kind that holds the lid down when you stuff something big in your trunk.
- Bright flag: To alert drivers you have something long sticking out of your trunk.
- Blankets: To wrap around furniture, so you don’t scratch it before you get it home.
- Towels: Another form of wrapping, for the really extraordinary finds.
- Secret box of chocolates: Because chocolate makes everything better!
And don’t forget to check out our post: 25 Tips to Help You Shop for Antiques Like a Pro
What do you have in your trunk?