Buffets are an informal, easy way to entertain that allows you to relax and enjoy guests!
Here are a few buffet tips:
- Avoid a traffic jam by arranging food logically
- Coffee and dessert can be served from a dessert tray
- Set up card tables or TV trays so your guests can eat informally in the living room, patio, etc.
- Refill serving dishes while your guests are eating, so they can help themselves to seconds
- Decorate your serving table beautifully. If you are having a themed buffet, your serving table is the best place to set the theme!
These vintage recipes are from McCall’s Company Cookbook 1965.
I hope you have fun trying out the recipes!
(Click on the photo to enlarge)
REMEMBER: Serve food responsibly….use vintage dishes!!!
You may also like these recipes: